Caddx has updated the game changing SDR1 with improved resolution, color, night performance, and lower latency with the same external appearance as the previous SDR1 camera.
The Updated SDR2 version promises:
- Lower latency (5ms)
- Improved resolution
- Double Scan Super WDR
- Improved color
- Improved Night Performance
The SDR2 uses the same quality 1200TVL, Sony 1/2.8 inch Exmor CMOS sensor, and the camera can still switch between 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio. The On-Board OSD with voltage, timer, and pilot name also remains. Externally the cameras look the same as SDR1, all updates are internal.
- Sony Exmor-R STARVIS image sensor
- 16:9 4:3 Changeable
- Super WDR with double scan
- Designed specifically for FPV use with Drone racing in mind.
- No delays, no ripple, more fluent image for high-speed racing.
- Excellent night vision performance and electronic shutter
- Smaller, Lighter, Clearer than other comparable cameras on the market.
- Unique color design gives a fresh new look that will stand out from the crowd.
- Super Wide Voltage Range: Support 5-40V input voltage.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8′ SONY Exmor-R STARVIS sensor (CMOS)
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- TV System: NTSC/PAL (changeable)
- IMAGE: 16:9 & 4:3 (changeable)
- WDR: Super WDR (Double Scan)
- Min. Illumination: 0.0001Lux@F1.2 (Starlight)
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Synchronization: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Camera OSD: ADVANCE MENU
- DNR: 3-DNR
- Language: ENG/FRANCE/RUS/SPA/PU/KOREA/CHN/JAPAN
- Day/Night: Auto/Color/B&W/EXT
- Dimensions: 19*19*19mm
- Wide Power Input: DC 5-40V
- Work Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Work Humidity: 20%~80%
- Weight: 5.9g (N.W.)/ 35g (G.W.)