The Beta75S has 2 improvement based on Beta75 drones.
- Motors: 7x20mm -> 8x20mm brushed motors
- Battery: 260mAh -> 550mAh Lipo HV battery
Thanks for Quadcopter 101 channel work on the review of Beta75. You could also find more videos about BETAFPV drones on Youtube. The testing video for Beta75S will come soon.
Tip: DSMX rx version is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module.
- Great alternative to popular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- More punch on throttle with 8x20mm motors and 3-blade 40mm propellers.
- The same hole pattern with Tiny Whoop flight controller
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Weight: 38g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV Brushed FC with OSD
- Firmware Version: Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF3 3.2.0
- Motor: 8x20mm coreless brushed motor, 14000KV
- Receiver: Frsky D8 potocol / DSMX / Flysky Rx with AFHDS 2A protocol
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 40CH
- Batterry: 550mAh Lipo HV battery with PowerWhoop connector
- Flight time: 5 minutes
ASSEMBLY PARTS LIST
- Frame: Beta75S frame
- Motors: 8x20mm brushed motors
- Props: 40mm 3-blades props / 40mm 4-blades props
- FC: BETAFPV F3 FC with OSD (According to different Rx version)
- AIO camera: Z01 Camera
- Battery: 550mAh LiHV battery
FRSKY RX VERSION
The Frsky version support D8 protocol only. Compatible with Frsky Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus etc. So it is incompatible with Frsky Taranis radio transmitter in EU firmware.
So if you have a Frsky radio transmitter in EU firmware and want to try the OSD function, we would recommend the no receiver version. You could add an external micro receiver that support the D16 protocol, like Frsky XM etc.
DSMX RX VERSION
The DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
If you occur the issue of short range, setting your radio transmitter to DSM2 will solve the problem.
This DSMX receiver is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRXRF module. For some Spektrum radio transmitter like DX6i/DX6e etc, the DSMX receiver may have a horrible range with your radio transmitter, please change the mode to DSM2 (DSMX in default). This issue is figured out by Micro Motor Warehouse.
FLYSKY RX VERSION
The Flysky receiver support AFHDS 2A protocol. The compatible radio transimitters include Flysky FS-I6 or FS-I6S, Turnigy Evolution, TGY-I6 or TGY-I6S etc.
- 1 * BNF Beta75S Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 550mAh 1S Lipo HV Battery